Friday 13 April 2012

~KOREA INSPIRED ME~

Annyeong!!... do you know about Korea? Here I want to share when my interest started towards Korea. My interest began when I watch Korean dramas aired on television.  From there, I began to fall in love and my passion deeper towards Korea. The first drama I have been watched is My Lovely Sam Soon which aired in 2005 during my secondary school. In the drama has shown a lot of interesting places and their exciting way of life. From drama, then my interest has grown to the music. Although I do not understand their language, but the genre of music that they bring are very interesting and entertainingI started collecting my money to buy a magazine that tells the story about Korea, especially those involving k-pop artists. From there, Korea become one of my inspiration.






No comments:

Post a Comment